This course helps you understand how computer programming works. Here, I will introduce you to the basic principles of programming. You will develop your logical thinking, while learning how to design algorithms.
Becoming a programmer(software developer) does not mean to just learn a programming language. Nope! It means to:
- Learn to think like a programmer,
- understand how programming works,
- learn any programming language,
- practice, practice, practice
This course will help you with points 1 and 2. The course does not cover any programming language or development environment. This course is meant to be taken before learning a specific programming language.
I designed this course for complete beginners, because I have seen too many students starting from point 3 and not understanding what they are doing. I recommend this course to all beginners at our live courses and if you are just starting with computer programming, I also recommend it to you!
I am very keen on examples. Every time when I explain something new, I supplement it with examples. Another key to understanding is exercise. I prepared questions, exercises or practice problems after each lesson.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- How the computer represents and handles information
- How to design an algorithm, using flowcharts
- Data types, operators, Variables, Decisions, Loops, Arrays and matrices
After this course you will be ready to learn any programming language faster, with deeper understanding.