Training Manager 2016 Enterprise Edition v1.0.1225.0
Now you can plan and prepare for training without the last minute scrambling that occurs when recurring training becomes due. Run a report to show overdue and upcoming training for the next period of time that you define, and see what’s coming up while you still have time to prepare and schedule.
Easily track Employee Safety Training, HR Training, Internal/External Training, and more.
Do you have training records stored in different systems, file cabinets, or within various groups? With Training Manager, you can consolidate these disparate systems into one and always know where to find all your training records.
Here are some key features of “Training Manager 2012 – Enterprise Edition”:
– Track training records and status company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
– Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
– Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
– Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
– Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
– Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
– Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
– Print employee transcripts.
– Print employee training plans.
– Save file attachments associated with the records.
– Import master course and personnel data.
– Export data and reports to various formats.
– Send class session reminders by email using your default email client such as MS Outlook.